The course is intended for students enrolled in undergraduate, specialist and graduate programs.
The student must have basic computer and software skills.
Purpose of the course:
- immersion in the electronic educational environment of TSU and the ability to use it and apply it at a high level.
- increasing the accessibility of education through the integration of classical forms of education with e-learning technologies in the Moodle system;
- development and improvement of e-learning;
- use of information resources of TSU in the educational process.
- the ability to work and effectively use the electronic information educational environment of TSU in accordance with the Federal State Educational Standard;
- the ability to prepare reporting documentation for various types of educational work in accordance with the requirements for the formation of a student's electronic portfolio.
- Преподаватель: Погуда Алексей Андреевич